Church and state
- 1. Church and State in America: A Bibliographical Guide.
- 2. Churches and Public Funding: Strategies of Resistance, Accommodation, and Adaptation to Government Regulation
- 3. Churches and Public Funds: Risks or Rewards?
- 4. Evangelism and Church-State Partnerships
- 5. Faith and Welfare Policy: Taking a Both-And Approach
- 6. Family Values and the New Paternalism
- 7. Loving Your Neighbor in Word and Deed: Evangelism and Community Ministries
- 8. No Aid to Religion? Charitable Choice and the First Amendment
- 9. Popular Voices in American Catholicism.
- 10. Redeeming Politics: From Constantine to Cromwell.
- 11. Religion, Politics, and Peace
- 12. Religious Liberty: Catholic Struggles with Pluralism
- 13. The Believers and the Powers that Are: Cases, History, and other Data Bearing on the Relation of Religion and Government.
- 14. The Family Debate: A Middle Way
- 15. The New Middle Ground in the Family Debate: A Report on the 1994 Conference of the Religion, Culture, and Family Project
- 16. Undermined Establishment: Church State Relations in America, 1880-1920.
- 17. Using the ‘E’ Word: Evangelism, Church-Based Community Services, and Social Transformation
- 18. Why Secular Thinkers Should Welcome Faith-Based Organizations