- 1. A Limited Partnership: The Politics of Religion, Welfare, and Social Service.
- 2. A Longitudinal Case Study of Religious Congregations in Local Human Services
- 3. Basic Steps Toward Community Ministry: Guidelines and Models in Action
- 4. Beyond Labeling Small Churches
- 5. Churches and Public Funds: Risks or Rewards?
- 6. Churches That Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works
- 7. Community, Church, and Large-scale Hog Production
- 8. Comparing Strategies to Maintain Connections Between Faith Communities and Organizations Across Religions. Volume Two of the Report: Maintaining Vital Connections between Faith Communities and their Nonprofits
- 9. Congregational Self-Images for Social Ministry
- 10. Congregations, Local Knowledge, and Devolution
- 11. Evangelism and Church-State Partnerships
- 12. Faith-Based Organizations and Community Foundations: Should They Develop a Closer Partnership
- 13. From Typical Church to Social Ministry: A Study of the Elements which Mobilize Congregations
- 14. Giving Voice to Local Churches: New Congregational Studies
- 15. Heaven’s Kitchen: Living Religion at God’s Love We Deliver.
- 16. Helping the Hurting: A Guide to Financing Christian Social Service Ministries
- 17. Holistic Ministry—Four Snapshots: The Congregations, Communities, and Leadership Project
- 18. Information and Issues Surrounding Faith-Based Social Services
- 19. Just Generosity
- 20. Local Human Service Organizations and the Local Religious Community During an Era of Change: A Community Study
- 21. Loving Your Neighbor in Word and Deed: Evangelism and Community Ministries
- 22. Mobilizing and Equipping Your Church for Holistic Ministry: How to Build a Sustainable Congregational Commitment to Providing Faith-Based Services to the Community
- 23. Mobilizing Congregations for Community Ministry
- 24. No Aid to Religion? Charitable Choice and the First Amendment
- 25. Perceptions of Religious Meaning in Faith-Based Social Services
- 26. Religious-Based Social Service Provision: Findings from Local Studies—Greensboro
- 27. Sacred Places at Risk: New Evidence on How Endangered Older Churches and Synagogues Serve Communities
- 28. Saints, Crises and Other Memories that Energize the Church
- 29. Saving Souls, Saving Society: The Role of Evangelism in Church-Based Ministries
- 30. Social Policy, Community Service Development, and Religious Organizations
- 31. Spirituality and Religion in Social Work Practice: Decision Cases with Teaching Notes.
- 32. The Active Life: A Spirituality of Work, Creativity and Caring
- 33. The Newer Deal: Social Work and Religion in Partnership.
- 34. The Reverend and Me: Faith Communities and Public Welfare
- 35. Theological Education for Social Ministry
- 36. Using the ‘E’ Word: Evangelism, Church-Based Community Services, and Social Transformation
- 37. Voices of Faith: Making a Difference in Urban Neighborhoods
- 38. Who Will Provide? The Changing Role of Religion in American Social Welfare.
- 39. Why Secular Thinkers Should Welcome Faith-Based Organizations