- 1. A Limited Partnership: The Politics of Religion, Welfare, and Social Service.
- 2. A New Paradigm for Values Education: Researching its Power and Promise
- 3. Altruism and Christian Love
- 4. Another Day’s Journey: Black Churches Confronting the American Crisis
- 5. Being Right: Conservative Catholics in America
- 6. Beneath the Robe: Personal Values & Judicial Ethics.
- 7. Better Family Values: A New Paradigm for Family Policy Can Bridge the Partisan Gap
- 8. Biology, Ethics, and Narrative in Christian Family Theory
- 9. Caminemos con Jesus: Toward a Hispanic/Latino Theology of Accompaniment
- 10. Children, Mothers, and Fathers in the Postmodern Family
- 11. Christian Feminists Speak
- 12. Civility
- 13. Common Fire: Lives of Commitment in a Complex World
- 14. Comparing Strategies to Maintain Connections Between Faith Communities and Organizations Across Religions. Volume Two of the Report: Maintaining Vital Connections between Faith Communities and their Nonprofits
- 15. Discipleship of Nonviolence: Practical Ways to Follow a Path of Nonviolence Modeled on Jesus’ Example
- 16. Dreaming Ambitious Dreams: The Values Program at Le Moyne College
- 17. Driving Global Warming: the Machines for Burning Gasoline
- 18. Embracing Life: Reflections on a Vision of Life that Holds Each Person and All Creation Sacred
- 19. Ethical Vision and Musical Imagination
- 20. Everyone a Teacher.
- 21. Family Ethics and the Ethics of Ministerial Leadership
- 22. For the Love of Children: Genetic Technology and the Future of the Family
- 23. God and Mammon in America
- 24. God's Fierce Whimsey: Christian Feminism and Theological Education
- 25. Helping the Hurting: A Guide to Financing Christian Social Service Ministries
- 26. In Good Faith: Canadian Churches Against Apartheid
- 27. John Courtney Murray and the Growth of Tradition
- 28. Just Wages and Benefits for Lay and Religious Church Employees: A Final Report, 1990.
- 29. Just Wages and Benefits for Lay and Religious Church Employees: A Summary Report, 1990
- 30. Leading and Leadership.
- 31. Poor Richard's Principle: Recovering the American Dream through the Moral Dimension of Work, Business, & Money
- 32. Religion and Family Ethics: A New Strategy for the Church
- 33. Saving Work: Feminist Practices of Theological Education
- 34. Sex, Gender, and Christian Ethics
- 35. Shifting Boundaries: Contextual Approaches to the Structure of Theological Education
- 36. Symposium I on "John Courtney Murray, Religion, and American Public Life
- 37. Symposium II on "John Courtney Murray, Religion, and American Public Life
- 38. The Church and the Family Crisis: A New Love Ethic
- 39. The Confessional Mosaic: Presbyterians and Twentieth-Century Theology
- 40. The Eternal Pity: Reflections on Dying.
- 41. The Family and the Male Problematic
- 42. The place of violence in adolescent girls' discourses on gendered subjectivity
- 43. The Search for Common Ground: What Unites and Divides Catholic Americans
- 44. The Values Program at Le Moyne College
- 45. Theology as Social Ethics.
- 46. Using the ‘E’ Word: Evangelism, Church-Based Community Services, and Social Transformation
- 47. What Would John Courtney Murray Say?
- 48. Women Religious and the Intellectual Life: The North American Achievement
- 49. Working in the Catholic Church: An Attitudinal Survey
Research Articles