- 1. A Transforming Faith: An Exploration of 20th Century American Evangelicalism.
- 2. After Heaven: Spirituality in America Since the 1950s.
- 3. Aimee Semple McPherson: Everybody’s Sister
- 4. Altruism and Christian Love
- 5. Being Right: Conservative Catholics in America
- 6. Better Family Values: A New Paradigm for Family Policy Can Bridge the Partisan Gap
- 7. Between the Times: The Travail of the Protestant Establishment in America, 1900-1960
- 8. Bible Carrying Christians: Conservative Protestants and Social Power.
- 9. Biology, Ethics, and Narrative in Christian Family Theory
- 10. Canada's Teens: Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow
- 11. Catholic Conceptions of Faith: A Generational Analysis
- 12. Charismatics Converge, Diverge
- 13. Chastening Liberalism
- 14. Children, Mothers, and Fathers in the Postmodern Family
- 15. Comparing Strategies to Maintain Connections Between Faith Communities and Organizations Across Religions. Volume Two of the Report: Maintaining Vital Connections between Faith Communities and their Nonprofits
- 16. Culture Wars: The Struggle to Define America
- 17. Decade of Decline or Harvest? Dilemmas of the Assemblies of God
- 18. Families in Ancient Israel
- 19. Families in the New Testament World: Households and House Churches
- 20. Family Ethics and the Ethics of Ministerial Leadership
- 21. Family Values and the New Paternalism
- 22. For Pentecostals, a Move Toward Racial Reconciliation
- 23. For the Love of Children: Genetic Technology and the Future of the Family
- 24. Foundational Theology: Jesus and the Church
- 25. From Sacrament to Contract: Marriage, Religion, and Law in Western Tradition
- 26. Golden Rule Christianity: Lived Religion in the American Mainstream
- 27. Growing up Religious: Christians and Jews and their Journeys of Faith.
- 28. Hispanic Catholic Culture in the U.S.: Issues and Concerns. The Notre Dame History of Hispanic Catholics in the U. S., Vol 3
- 29. Hispanic Christianity within Mainline Protestant Traditions: A Bibliography
- 30. Icons of American Protestantism: The Art of Warner Sallman
- 31. Imaging Protestant Piety: The Icons of Warner Sallman
- 32. Leading and Leadership.
- 33. MEChA and The Transformation of Chicano Student Activism: Generational Change, Conflict, and Continuity
- 34. Mexican Americans and the Catholic Church, 1900-1965. The Notre Dame History of Hispanic Catholics in the United States, vol. 1
- 35. Modern Christian Revivals
- 36. Pentecostal Currents in American Protestantism
- 37. People on the Way: Asian North Americans Discovering Christ, Culture, and Community.
- 38. Project on Lived Religion website (http://www.livedtheology.org)
- 39. Protestantes/Protestants: Hispanic Christianity within Mainline Traditions
- 40. Puerto Rican and Cuban Catholics in the U. S., 1900-1965. The Notre Dame History of Hispanic Catholics in the U. S., vol. 2
- 41. Religion and Family Ethics: A New Strategy for the Church
- 42. Religion, Feminism, and the Family
- 43. Restless Gods: The Renaissance of Religion in Canada
- 44. Restoring the Faith: The Assemblies of God, Pentecostalism, and American Culture
- 45. Sacred Stories of Ordinary Families: Living the Faith in Daily Life
- 46. Sallman’s Head of Christ: The History of an Image
- 47. Sex, Gender, and Christian Ethics
- 48. Soul Searching the Millennial Generation: Strategies for Youth Workers
- 49. System for Catholic Research, Information, and Planning
- 50. Teen Trends: A Nation in Motion
- 51. Tejano Religion and Ethnicity: San Antonio, 1821-1860
- 52. Tending the Flock: Congregations and Family Ministry
- 53. The Bibby Report: Social Trends Canadian Style
- 54. The Call of Service: A Witness to Idealism.
- 55. The Church and the Family Crisis: A New Love Ethic
- 56. The Eternal Pity: Reflections on Dying.
- 57. The Family and Society: An Historical Primer
- 58. The Family and the Male Problematic
- 59. The Family Debate: A Middle Way
- 60. The New Middle Ground in the Family Debate: A Report on the 1994 Conference of the Religion, Culture, and Family Project
- 61. The Religion, Culture, and Family Project: An Interim Report
- 62. The Search for Common Ground: What Unites and Divides Catholic Americans
- 63. There's Got to be More! Connecting Churches and Canadians
- 64. Unknown Gods: the Ongoing Story of Religion in Canada
- 65. Wing to Wing, Oar to Oar: Readings on Courting and Marrying.
- 66. Work, Family, and Religion in Contemporary Society.
- 67. Would Jesus Have Sat for a Portrait?: The Likeness of Christ in the Popular Reception of Warner Sallman’s Art
- 68. www.warnersallman.org
- 69. Young Adult Catholics: Religion in the Culture of Choice
Research Articles 
Study Guides